How It Works


FreebieJeebies.co.uk is affiliated with a number of sponsor sites (LoveFilm DVD rental, for example). Each of the sponsor sites advertise offers on the referral site, and a credit is received in return for completing one of these offers. Upon registering with the referrals website customers are required to complete one of these sponsored offers in order to activate their account. Customers are then required to refer a number of other people to the site; those who sign up are termed 'referrals'. Referrals who go on to complete a sponsored offer gain the original customer a credit and once the customer has gained enough credits in this way, they are sent their free item.


4 comments:

  1. Is that steps safe to use in my iPad to install an applications ? could I use these step in an iphone ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it safe to use or install in my iPad and iphone ? cause I like to try these step of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Gifts Online

    ReplyDelete